Re: [Woody 3.02] can't find the source code of previoius version of Tomcat

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 12:13 -0800, Jeff Chang wrote:
> Dear Sir or Madam:
>
> My name is Jeff Chang. I urgently need to find the source code of Debian GNU/
> Linux version 3.02 (current version is 3.04). I searched throughly on the
> web; however, I was only able to find the latest version of it. Furthermore,
> all the mirror sites are synced with that version.
>
> Can you please give me some help on where and how I can find the source code
> of this piece of software?

It's not "this piece", it's 8,000 pieces of software.

What do you need with v3.0.2 instead of v3.0.4?  Maybe that would
help us point you in the right direction.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"An economist is a man who states the obvious in terms of the
incomprehensible."
Alfred A. Knopf