Re: [Apache] Vhost with mod_rewrite

Can nobody help me?

Gob42 a écrit :

Hi,

I want to set up virtual host with sub-domain using mod_rewrite. My actual configuration is like this one but for all my domains.

<VirtualHost *>
ServerName www.domaine.tld
ServerAdmin admin@domaine.tld
ServerAlias domaine.tld
php_value include_path ".:/home/www/domaine.tld/www/php-include"
DocumentRoot /home/www/domaine.tld/www/htdocs

ErrorLog /var/log/apache/domaine.tld/error.log
CustomLog /var/log/apache/domaine.tld/access.log full

<directory /home/www/domaine.tld/htdocs>
     php_admin_value open_basedir "/home/www/domaine.tld/www"

     AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit Indexes Options
Options MultiViews SymLinksIfOwnerMatch +Includes +ExecCGI -FollowSymLinks

     <Limit GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
             Order allow,deny
             Allow from all
     </Limit>

     <Limit PUT DELETE PATCH PROPPATCH MKCOL COPY MOVE LOCK UNLOCK>
             Order deny,allow
             Deny from all
     </Limit>
</directory>
</VirtualHost>

So for each domains, i create a file domain_tld.conf in the rep vhost.d . But i want to automatise this mechanism with mod_rewrite.
I've installed mod_rewrite et now i want to do that, but i don't how...

Can anyone help me, with an exemple?

Thanks a lot.