Re: netscape imap server

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 07:25:34AM +0100, Laurent CARON wrote :
> Stevan Kanban a écrit :
>
> >Hi,
> >I'm searching on google the imap netscape server but cannot find.
> >I'm afraid there's no anymore ... I mean they only put a http frontend.
> >
> >This one doesn't work:
> >telnet imap.netscape.net 143
> >Trying 205.188.157.120...
> >Connected to imap.netscape.net.
> >Escape character is '^]'.
> >* OK imap-d26 v39.31 server ready
> >a1 login <mylogin> <mypass>
> >a1 NO LOGIN Failed. Your mailbox is temporarily unavailable.  Please try
> >again later.
> >
> >I can access by http://netcape.com
> >I am redirected on http://my.screenname.aol.com first and then on
> >http://mcmail.netscape.com where my mailbox is.
> >

> Hi,
>
> Is this a debian related problem?
> I don't think so.
>

> a1 NO LOGIN Failed. Your mailbox is temporarily unavailable.  Please try
> again later.
>
> did you try later? ;)
>
> Laurent

Hi,
It's not a debian question... as (too?) many contributions right here. I think that debian users are more qualified to
answer seriously to some questions. That's why i think it's the right place here.
I've tried many times. Even, this imap account exists on my mozilla MTU. Failure any time.
I've searched on many forums, i've sent a mail to netscape... no answer at all!

Au revoir,

--
Stevan Kanban