the plugin that refuses to die

I'm trying to disable Flash on mozilla.

I've renamed the file that mozilla's "about plugins" says is to blame
(/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflash-mozplugin.so).

I've removed firefox and deleted its plugin directory (there was another
copy of the flash plugin in it).

I did a "sync."

I did a top and tried to kill swf_play. It died, but immediately came
back. And It's not a daemon, AFAIK.

And I emptied mozilla's cache.

But the $*(^% thing still grabs 25% of my CPU when I access my account
at Vonage. And 100% if I go to Vonage/home.

Anybody got an enchanted dagger that will kill this beast?

--
Glenn English
ghe@slsware.com