Generating a list (with urls) of packages needed by apt-get dist-upgrade

At home I got only a 56kbps line (really connecting at 33kbps), a bit
slow to dist-upgrading...

I would like to

1. Do "apt-get update" at home
2. Generate (at home) a list (with urls) of packages needed for
"apt-get dist-upgrade"
3. Use that list to download all (and just) the needed packages at the
university.
4. Put them on a cdrw or usb key.
5. Do "apt-get dist-upgrade" with packages from the cdrw or usb key.

I know how to handle points 1, 3 and 4 (which are trivial).
Do you know how to handle the others?
Is this real life? Is this just fantasy?

Thanks,
Marco