Re: debian thunderbird

Strange, looks like i'm moving to default (non-debian, mozilla)
firefox/thunderbird. I'm now woring on a theme for mozilla firefox,
and i want to be able to test it on mozilla firefox, not debian
firefox. what should i say? "well it's for mozilla firefox, but i only
managed to test it on debian patched one, it is your problem that it
is not working on mozilla's version" ?