Re: Cd burning with kernel 2.6.10

I checked the drive with cdrecord 2.00 (compiled from source) and it worked like a dream. I did cdrecord dev=/dev/hdc image.iso and it worked! I have reported this to the bug that you mentioned. I think that this is a cdrecord bug since an earlier bug works directly with /dev/hdc (no scsi-emulation or anything)....so something changed from 2.00 to the present version in sid that is causing trouble...or am I missing something? I'm trying 2.01 (the main release, not an alpha) at some point today, I will let you know how that goes.

-Garrett