Re: Can't Setup/Configure Mailscanner / Can't Upgrade Mailscanner / Can't Uninstall Mailacanner

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 10:41:36AM -0600, Leonard Chatagnier wrote:

> >This Newbie needs serious help with resolving Mailscanner issues in

Sorry,  know naught of mailscanner.

> >subject.  I have transcribed by hand the tty output of
> >apt-get upgrage re: Mailacanner.  If anyone of you good, kind, helpful
> >souls can tell me how to copy the tty output of an
> >apt-get upgrade and paste it into an email, it would be most helpful
> >and time saving for me.  I wouldn't mine editing out

If you have X11 up this usually works: using the right mouse button mark
the text you want to copy, then go to the email editor and feed it to
the editor with shift-middle-mouse-button.  Note that I don't say paste,
you are emulating typing the text into a program, for many GUI editors it
is the same thing.  You need to regain focus on the destination window,
this MAY require first clicking on the window then the shift-mid-click.

Be well,
Rob