mkisofs and reiserfs vs ext3?

I am not on the list, always keep me CCd

I noticed something strange today with mkisofs.  I was in the process of
moving a tree from ext3 to reiserfs.

When I build the directory that I'm going to burn, I always am able to use
every possible sector on the media.  In this case, it's a DVD-R (2297888
sectors)

To figure it out, I use: mkisofs -r -no-pad -print-size -quiet <dir> and
subtract the result from the total sectors.

On ext3 I see: 2297888
On reiserfs I see: 2297887

When creating the image from a reiserfs filesystem, all files appear to be
there and intact.  The copy on reiserfs was made via cp -ax <source> <dest>

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just something weird.