Re: On Linux-friendly manufacturers (was: Re: Linux friendly Mainboard, Video, and Sound Card Manufacturer?)

Well apparently, according to Thomas Winischhofer (author of the SiS
driver for XFree), Sis is not *that* linux-friendly; go and see the
introduction on http://www.winischhofer.net/linuxsisvga.html.

The guy is a an Austrian Lawyer who wrote the driver by himself with not
much of help from SiS apparently. He's actually a proof for me that
lawyers are not *that* useless :)

-- Jeff