Re: Linux friendly Mainboard, Video, and Sound Card Manufacturer?

Scotty Fitzgerald wrote:
Dear Group,

I am planning on putting together my own system. I am excited about knowing exactly what everything is and having all the
manuals for the first time!  It should be a great learning
experience for me!

I was wondering if there were any known manufacturers of
Mainboards and Video, and Sound Cards who are known to develop
their product with Linux in mind.

We've been through this before and you are basically on your own.
I now have an Abit KT7A and an Athlon 850MHz.

I was thinking of upgrading to an ABIT KV7 with an AMD Athlon MP 2800+ and 2 DDR266 512MB, keeping my disks.

H.