Re: Prefered brand of USB2 pci cards?

On Friday 14 January 2005 1:13 am, Greg Madden wrote:
> I use an Adaptec 4 port pci USB card. It uses the NEC chipset and has
> always 'just worked' I think the NEC chipset is more important than the
> Adaptec part.

I ordered a usb2 card from monarch computers, NEC chipset...

Monarch Computers actually know what Linux is , and told me
it will work with Debian. Plus they have a 14day no hassle return
policy <g>

Not quite the cheapest vendor, but fairly priced and reasonably cluefull;
I have yet to receive it but, so far I likes what I see of the vendor.

--
<AndrewLB_in_Chise> My mom saw me walking downstairs to the comp room with a
box of kleenex and she just gave me this look. -.- I've never felt so dirty