Help woody net module install -- What should I put command line option for Intel Pro/100 NIC?

Hi,

So far all went fine for me as far as 'sareg'netinst
is concerned greatly relying on this Mailing List.

I have PCI-card with Device driver source code
with Makefile to make them into the Module to install.
But I have not tried with sarge yet, coz the
supplier deny support unless the Debian is woody stable
(ver3.0 or other distribution like Redhat9 or fedora2 )

I am not brave enough to test it straight with sarge
yet, though I was rich enough to buy one more H.D.
(until I payed for it ! now I'm ordinary poor)

So I installed woody 3.0 netinst and got error on
net which says what I did not do was wrong,
which is possibly the command line option input.

I do not have enough information rather than NIC
type name prob. 'pro/100' alone.
I cannot figure out how and what I should put
as the command line option woody installer is
asking me to write.

Anyone can give me any clue which I can dig out the
rest of the magical keywords out of ????

or Just let me know again if I am a moron enough
not trying the 'make' with the source code supply
from the device supplier or not.

Thank you for your patience and your attention.

Wathavy.