Re: GNOME Print Screen

Please don't CC me unless requested - I am on the list.

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 09:51:12AM -0500, Bruce Park wrote:

> Well, in my previous e-mail, I state that once I change the keyboard
> shorcut to Alt+X, this actually works. I can also see the keyword "Print"
> inside the keyboard shorcuts when I press the key itself so it's not like
> the keyboard is broken.

Ah, I misread it. I thought your problem was with an appropriate program
for screen capture (perhaps based on experiences in windows-land),
rather than the binding problem.

> It seems to me like GNOME and possibly metacity is the blame here. I'm not
> exactly sure on how to solve this at this point.

What results do you get if you press the key whilst hovering over the
xev program? I.e. what does xev report about the key to the controlling
terminal?