Re: GNOME Print Screen

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 07:37:28PM -0500, Bruce Park wrote:

> What do you think? The key isn't broken but somehow, GNOME isn't
> recognizing it. Does this have anything to do with my Windows key no longer
> being Mod_4?

I think that the gnome window manager doesn't use the print screen key
for anything. You will want to find a program which will capture an
image of the desktop and bind that key to call the program. E.g. import,
from the imagemagick package:

$ import -window root my-desktop.png

Of course, this stores the result in a file, not the clipboard.