Re: GNOME Print Screen

> It seems to me like GNOME and possibly metacity is the blame here. I'm not
> exactly sure on how to solve this at this point.

i do not use metacity (i use sawfish) doing things from memory and also
guessing here. use gconf-editor to make a metacity keybinding to 'Print'
and then have that keybinding run: 'gnome-panel-screenshot'. but from
what i recall, this can all be done within gconf-editor.

you can always use 'xev' to figure out the names of different keys and
the like.

-matt zagrabelny