mkisofs ignore large files on sarge

Hello,
I've got trouble with make iso file systems on sarge with 2.6.8-1-686 kernel.

I succesfully made iso and burned it to DVD-R with K3b. There was only one *.avi file  which has 3750608896 bytes (3,5GB). This file is digitized video from DV camera, therefore only one large file.

Now I have problem, when I do same thing with 4410620928 bytes file. Output from mkisofs is a error "Value too large for defined data type."

I googled for this problem, but I found only question of people with same problem, but not solution.

In this http://lists.debian.org/cdwrite/2004/12/msg00053.html contribution wrote about multiextent files. What is it?

How can I burn dvd in Linux, which recognize in windows too?

mkisofs 2.01a34-unofficial-iconv (i686-pc-linux-gnu)

Thanks for every answers.