Re: Sarge Net Install Hangs on Older Machine

  mankuthimma> Do you have a floppy drive on that machine ?
  mankuthimma> I had the same issue on two machines, which didn't have a floppy drive.

We didn't have a floppy drive connected.

So, we connected the floppy disk drive, rebooted, and then verified
(via "SetUp"/BIOS) that the drive was recognized.

Installing again produced another "hang" (though at a different spot).

We then tried to install another distro ... similar results ...

Our conclusion:  the machine has "hardware problems"!

Thanks for everyone's help,

  -Kenneth