Re: OpenOffice on Debian Cut/Paste problems

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 07:45:20PM +0100, Maurits van Rees wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 10:05:43AM -0800, Randall J. Parr wrote:
> > I am having a problem with OpenOffice 1.1.x calc.
> >
> > When copy, then paste a spreadsheet cell, calc inserts a cell in the
> > current column.
>
> That's not what happens to me.
>
> > It should paste the copied cell contents into the current cell.
>
> That is what happens to me.
>
> So that's probably some config option somewhere. A quick scan of
> options in OpenOffice didn't turn anything up though. I use
> 1.1.2dfsg1-3.

The version in sid has open bugs on this: #284480 and #288708.

I ended up downloading the 1.4 linux binaries from openoffice.org and
installing them in /opt as a temporary measure until these bugs are closed.

dt

--
Dave Thayer           | Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being
Denver, Colorado USA  | run by smart people who are putting us on or