Re: OpenOffice on Debian Cut/Paste problems

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 10:05:43AM -0800, Randall J. Parr wrote:
> I am having a problem with OpenOffice 1.1.x calc.
>
> When copy, then paste a spreadsheet cell, calc inserts a cell in the
> current column.

That's not what happens to me.

> It should paste the copied cell contents into the current cell.

That is what happens to me.

So that's probably some config option somewhere. A quick scan of
options in OpenOffice didn't turn anything up though. I use
1.1.2dfsg1-3.

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill