Spamassassin

Hi everyone
I recently this weekend setup my server as an imap server to store and
sort my mail so i can read my mail from everywhere, anyway i've set it
up with isp pop > fetchmail > exim4 > spamassassin > courier
anyway i wondered, as i've search google, does anyone know of website
that will send spam to you to test your filters ?
Cheers for any replies
| Glyn Tebbutt |                d3c3it-linux@ntlworld.com |
|--------------'      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d3c3it |
| gpg-key: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d3c3it/d3c3it.gpg |
|           Lisa, if we conserve the environmentalist win |
|                                          -Homer Simpson |