Re: Install Debian on Dell Dimension XPS Txxx

On (06/01/05 23:57), Marcel Faber wrote:
> Hi Clive,
>
> Read your notes on the Debian newsgroup and wondered
> if you experience any problems with installing the
> nVidia video adapter. How did you succeed? I can't get
> it installed. Can i also use a generic driver? Any
> tips for me? Thanks in advance!
Hi Marcel

The d-i rc2 netinst.iso found an apropriate driver without any problem
and require no intervention from me.

I'm copying this to the list because you are likely to receive more help
there.  Meanwhile you need to provide details of your setup.  The exact
model, output of lspci and your /etc/X11/XF86Config or
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4 would be a good start.

Regards

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...