Re: apt-file fails???

 --- David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b@dd-b.net> wrote:

> player ddb# apt-file update
> Can't locate object method "host" via package "URI::_foreign" (perhaps
> you forgot to load "URI::_foreign"?) at /usr/bin/apt-file line 189.

It seems you don't know what the BTS is [1]. The Bug Tracking System is
useful when things like this happen.

Look here:

-- Thomas Adam

[1] Whether you knew it existed or not is irrelevant. If you did, then
you'd surely have looked there.

=====
"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net

experience will probably kill you. :)"