Debian installer

Hi!

I installed sarge the other day and I noticed a feature that would be very nice in the installer. When you are asked if your system clock is set to GMT there is no obvious way of resetting the system clock if it is wrong. I think it would be nice if there were a button there where you could adjust system time. The only option now, if I have not missed something, is to restart the machine and correct system time in the bios before you continnue installation. The main issue is that all files created during install can get the wrong date and time if you do not do this.

regards:

Fredrik Lindberg (06.01.2004).

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/