Re: updated debian development diagram -- comments?

On (06/01/05 01:56), Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> Hi Kevin!
> * Kevin Mark <kmark+debian-devel@pipeline.com> [050103 07:08]:
> > I have updated my diagram on the debian developement model. Any comments
> > appreciated!
> What is the target group of your diagramm?  Since I don't think people
> without deeper knowledge of Debian will find your diagram easy to
> understand because, partly because of the akronyms, partly because you
> try to explain everything at once.
> It's much information on a small page, you know?
It would appear to be of most use to those of us who have a desire to
understand the debian development process.  I can't pretend to have a
deeper knowledge of Debian, I've been using it for two years with no
previous knowledge of *nix but I find this extremely useful ;)

I agree it is a lot of information for the uninitiated but then again,
would they be interested?

Kevin, it would be great output to pdf (A4) but in any event, mnay

www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...
...strategies for business