Manage debian software centrally in network

Hello world,
before I try to code myself I am researching if there is already a suitable
tool.
I want to manage a workgroup of 10 desktop pc and a fileserver, all with
sarge installed, centrally. I want them all to have the same software
installed and if I install something new on one pc it should be installed
on the others to. The same if I deinstall something - I don't want to
install/deinstall every change manually on every client.

Does anybody already know a piece of software that does this work?

Thanks a lot - Henri Wahl