Re: creating a local mirror

Alexandros, et al --

...and then Alexandros Papadopoulos said...
%
% On Wednesday 05 January 2005 13:11, David T-G wrote:
% >
% > I would like to create my own mirror for the purpose of installing
%
% http://www.debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror

Sounds great; thanks for the pointer.

%
% Although I've found apt-cacher to be more practical for the task of
% installing a small number of machines with more or less similar
% configuration. It just makes sure that you only download each package
% once, on a on-demand basis.

Oooh!  That sounds awesome!  I'll have to check it out.

Unfortunately I bet that it requires a Debian system on which to run,
right? :-/

%
% Happy new year!

Thank you very much :-)