Re: acidlab/php problem

	You know another fine point to look first when having a problem
might be the developer maintaining the package itself. That would be
myself. From what I gleen from this email it's not enough and I don't
recall having yet seen a BTS entry from you so don't have any further
info to help from.

	Regards,
	Jeremy