Re: md0 disappeared

On (02/01/05 13:31), Vít Baloun wrote:
> Hallo Clive,
> I have the same problem that you reported here:
>
> Did you work it out? I have two md devices: md0 and md1. md0 is mounted as /
> (root). After reboot I can find md0, but md1 (and any other previously
> created) disappears. I don't know what to do.
Hi Vit

I have a working system (with md0 raid array) ;)

The 2.6.8-1-386 kernel didn't seem to play with mdadm/raid properly but
2.6.8-1-686 works fine ;)

I have one remaining problem. The two servers are dual processor and the
smp kernels seem to barf at ACPI - I filed a bug report:

but the smp problem persists ;(

However, I'm a happy bunny 'cos the servers are working a treat;)

HTH

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...