Re: updated debian development diagram -- comments?

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 at 01:08:49 +0000, Kevin Mark wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> I have updated my diagram on the debian developement model. Any comments
> appreciated!

Well, I will add a comment when it is accessible by my konqueror. Can
you put your picture on some other website ? (debian.org ?)

--
On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
Successfully Microsoft free since December 2002.