Keyboard keys

Hi,

(if this is the wrong list, please piont me in the right direction)

Im using debian (unstable) on my Acer Laptop and things seems to work fine except of two things. My printer does not seem work with CUPS. Its unsupported, Brother HL-5040 Laser Printer, and purchased before installing debian. It has works with Suse so I will try to find some kind of solution myself.

But the other problem is worse. One of the key on my keyboard does not work. It is the key with "greater than" and "less than" and the "straight vertical line". In gnome, I have tried setting the keyboard to be what I use (Swedish keyboard) but it does not work. The swedish characters å,ä,ö works just fine and so does every other key except the one described above.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Regards
Stefan