Re: vpn tunneling

Harland Christofferson wrote:

I haven't seen my previous response so I am trying again.
I have installed openswan.
If you don't need all the features of IPSec, OpenVPN ( http://openvpn.sourceforge.net/ http://packages.debian.org/unstable/net/openvpn )is the way to go. I found it to be 100 times easier to set up and configure then openswan. It doesn't have some pretty-picture interface or anything like that, but if you're familiar with networking and routing, you should be up in running after spending 20 minutes with the man page.

HTH,
Brent