Re: Network down, reboot fixes, update

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 10:39:51PM -0500, Carl Fink wrote:
> Further investigation shows that web connections work fine.  What
> isn't working is Privoxy, which fails to start up with the message

Hi Carl,
I dont know what is the problem, but I have fetchmail, privoxy installed
and lately fetchmail has been doing strange things and mentioning
problems with localhost. I had fetchmail setup to use apop and it gave
an error, so now I use pop3, but  stiil there is an error on ocassion.

If you find the source of this error, I would like to know.
-Kev

PS.
fetchmail 6.2.5-11
kernel 2.6.8-1-386