Re: HP 2210 USB printer problems in Sid

On Sunday 03 October 2004 14:11, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh was heard
to say:
> Is usblp loading and finding the printer ? It needs to.

usblp is loaded, but this is all I can find:

# lsmod
usblp                  13088  0

How do I access it to see what it sees? There's no man page for it,
and as you can see lsmod is not showing it in use. That may be what
you mean.

> Is /dev correctly configured for usblp?

I find no usblp entry in /dev at all.

/dev# ls -al *lp*
crwxrwxrwx  1 root lp 6, 0 Jun 13  2001 lp0
crwxrwxrwx  1 root lp 6, 1 Jun 13  2001 lp1
crwxrwxrwx  1 root lp 6, 2 Jun 13  2001 lp2

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history