Re: OT: How to add tab-closing X in Firefox, like Galeon?

Kent West wrote:
Kent West wrote:

Pascal Bonesh wrote:

On Fri, 2004-12-31 at 10:54 -0600, Kent West wrote:
Does anyone know how to add the closing X to Firefox's tabs?

have you tried TabbrowserExtension?

No, because the homepage for that extension (http://www.pryan.org/mozilla/site/TheOneKEA/tabprefs/) doesn't mention this feature.

It does a whole lot more than just
add a close button and works in Firefox 1.0.

So you're saying it does include this feature? I'll try it.

Nope, apparently it doesn't. At least, not that I can find.

The URL is http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/tabextensions/index.html.en I am not using the latest version but an old version has the preference under Tab->Tabbrowser Extensions->Tabs[also under regular preferences popup as well in a similar place] and I don't imagine it's been removed. I am relatively sure this URL corresponds to the mozilla-tabextensions package but I am too lazy to check.