Re: OT: How to add tab-closing X in Firefox, like Galeon?

J.A. de Vries wrote:
On 2004-12-31 @ 10:16:43 (week 53) Kent West wrote:

Galeon has an X on each tab; clicking on the X closes that tab. I really like this feature, but can't seem to figure out how to add it to Firefox. I had it added a few (pre-0.9) versions ago via an extension, but that extension no longer seems to be available.

Does anyone know how to add the closing X to Firefox's tabs?

Install one of the extensions made especially for this. TabX and CTC
are examples of extensions you might choose from.

Grx hdV

You can also just press CTRL+W if you want to close the current tab.

--
L1:     khromy          ;khromy (at) lnuxlab.ath.cx