Re: PVR recomendations?

On Wednesday 29 December 2004 20:49, Curt Howland wrote:
> > going to be 3D TV from the future? 2D TV is just fine...
>
> I prefer not to reward hardware manufacturers who obfuscate their
> APIs.

Yes, we are all impressed by your wording, but do you have any idea why they
have to? They don't own the IP in a healthy chunk of that!
Duh. I think they are doing their best, and since they are one of the two
major suppliers of inexpensive, common video hardware....

> > Starting out with such a righteous bias and lack of knowledge...
>
> And you use Debian, with their "righteous bias", why?

Huh?
Are you trying to get into a pissing match?

> Oh, that's right, "bias" is a term used for people who you disagree
> with.

What? Jesus, don't you have a hobby besides yapping at your betters?

> Your 5 seconds was far more effective than my 5 minutes.

Ok dude, whatever. Next time, just take assistance where you can get it and
don't be such a baby.