Re: PVR recomendations?

Brendan wrote:
> So, the 'nv' driver is not included with distributions anymore, or
is this
> going to be 3D TV from the future? 2D TV is just fine...

I prefer not to reward hardware manufacturers who obfuscate their
APIs.

> Starting out with such a righteous bias and lack of knowledge...

And you use Debian, with their "righteous bias", why?

Oh, that's right, "bias" is a term used for people who you disagree
with.

> Five seconds on Google reveals:

While I had found the mythtv site, I had not found that subsection of
"How-T0 #3".

Your 5 seconds was far more effective than my 5 minutes.

I bow to your superior skills, and attitude.

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history