Re: How can I make a kernel package that is _identical_ to those available for download?

cancer wrote:

as far as i know xconfig should read the .config file of the running
kernel if there is no other. i have poor experience with that, but it
worked for me for a couple of times.
In my experience, make xconfig and make menuconfig both read the .config
file in the source directory, which is present when you install the sources.
I've tried copying the appropriate config file from the /boot directory and

Regards, Rossc.