Re: [OT] crossing nebraska

On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 07:44:04PM -0600, Kirk Strauser wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 December 2004 06:58 pm, Vineet Kumar wrote:
>
> Finally, a topic I'm qualified to speak on (living in northeast Nebraska and
> all that).  I've never been on I-80 west of Lincoln - is it really *that*
> bad?  As a fairly new resident of the state I'm not too well acquainted with
> the south and west portions.

No, it's quite nice actually.  My wife is from Omaha and we were out
in NE over thanksgiving (drove out from Atlanta).

My favorite parts of Nebraska are way out west around Alliance.  I
can't explain why, it's just got a real good feel to it.  We spent
a whole week or so of family vacation one year just driving around
western Nebraska and southwest South Dakota (Rushmore and all that).

-Dorn