Re: 2 GB RAM support in woody

Thx Jonathan for ur help
.
 I got the kernel(2.4.28) from kernel.org and started
recompiling.

My steps:

cd /usr/src/linux-2.4.28
cp /boot/config-2.4.18-smp .config
edit .config and include CONFIG_HIGHMEM=y &
CONFIG_HIGHMEM4G=y

make-kpkg --revision=debian.2.4 kernel-image

Then it prompts lot of questions like the format as
 CONFIG_SMP=y (y/n...) (NEW)

What should I do for all these questions?

I know what config_smp will do,but most of other
options I don't know. So How do I proceed?

http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.4/linux-2.4.28.tar.bz2