Re: Windows vs Linux Functionality?

Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
Well, Linux is certainly less user friendly (especially if you have difficulty with english as localization is quite poor)

Although I cannot comment on the localization issue let's please not repeat this particular piece of FUD. Studies of children who have never used computers before do /not/ find Linux any harder to learn than Windows (or Mac). They are just /different/ and a great many people have a problem with anything that's different. They will always find the first thing they have learned easier than any alternative. If you do not understand that we'll have to review all the cases where people (normaly older, but not always) having problems with computers and preferring non-computer alternatives to do the same task because it is easier. :P