Re: Linux Functionality?

On Sat, 2004-12-25 at 20:33 -0500, Curt Howland wrote:
[snip]
> There is no functionality of Windows that is not equaled or bettered
> in Debian Linux. The trick is to stop looking to the "kernel" for

As someone who's been using Linux since 2000, and who's wife also
exclusively uses it, I must ask you, "Are you smoking crack?"

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"The first stage of fascism should more appropriately be called
corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power"
Mussolini