Re: Synchronize two servers (warm backup)

Carl Fink wrote:

Hi.

I'm in the process of setting up a warm backup for a server I run.  I was in
the middle of hacking together scripts to keep them in sync, but then it
came to me:  what if Debian has a package that does that *for* me?
I'm interested in this too. Ideally I'd like to have a tool that uses a second disk to do incrementally but that would also be bootable so that if the 1st hard drive crashes, I can simply swap the disks and be back in business after a reboot.

Anybody knows about such a tool?