Synchronize two servers (warm backup)

Hi.

I'm in the process of setting up a warm backup for a server I run.  I was in
the middle of hacking together scripts to keep them in sync, but then it
came to me:  what if Debian has a package that does that *for* me?

So does it?

What I'm looking to do, in more detail, is keep two Woody-based servers
functionally identical by having the backup server periodically grab web,
mailing list, and mail files from the primary server. I want the backup
system to be in full readiness to take over, so all I have to do is throw a
DNS "switch" to have it become the server.

Suggestions?
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading