Re: debian logo

On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 18:45 -0500, Brian Pack wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 17:37 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > On Fri, 2004-12-24 at 00:22 +0100, Florian Ernst wrote:

> > > <http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/english/logos/README?cvsroot=webwml&rev=HEAD>
> >
> > Well, I *thought* I was joking when I called the font proprietary!
>
> I enjoyed it. :)
>
> Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all that nice stuff.

"In all the tinsel and terror of the holiday season, we too often
underestimate that murderous brute better known as Santa Claus.
With images of last year's gingerbread massacre freshly baked into
our memories, I remind you to bolt your doors, say goodbye to your
pets, and lock your children in the closet. This is Walter Cronkite
saying 'I told you so'."

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making a stable
operating system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take
over the world."
seen on the net