Re: Sarge Upgrade Broke Everything Except Terminal

Kent West wrote:

Leonard Chatagnier wrote:

From: "Kent West" <westk@acu.edu>

I'm not sure what you mean by "virtual kernel-image". When I do an
"apt-cache search kernel-image-2.6.8", with my sources.list pointing at
unstable, I see no version -10; -9 is the highest I've seen.

I'll explain. It's all debian, but not via apt-get as I've used it until no more upgrades would list. The virtual package was found searching/browsing
the Debian site.  The URL and package name are:
http://packages.debian.org/testing/base/kernel-image-2.6.8-1-686
Package: kernel-image-2.6.8-1-686 (2.6.8-10)

Okay, so the numbering difference was throwing me off. It's all good.

And the term "virtual"; I'm not sure where that term came from.

--
Kent