KDE Arts and JACK

Hi!

I'm trying to configure KDE's sound system ARTS to use the JACK
Audio Connection Kit. It works fine if I launch JACK manually and
then after that change the ARTS setttings (in KDE's Control
Center) to use JACK, but I was not able to get ARTS launch JACK
automatically when KDE is started.

Has anybody already managed this to work? Or is this maybe a bug
in ARTS' JACK support? Because my system is already configured to
start JACK automatically when an arbitrary client / app tries to
connect and use it via libjack and JACK is not started already.

(I'm using KDE 3.2.3 from Sarge)

Regards,
Christia

http://www.epost.de - das Kommunikationsportal der Deutschen Post