Re: The Debian IRC channel

After talking to lilo of freenode staff about this matter, I was
advised that ##debian (yes, two '#') and not #debian-friendly is the
right place for the unofficial debian support channel. So I have
joined it and would like to ask others to do so as well, so we can try
to help those who (for whatever reasons) couldn't be helped in
#debian.

##debian won't be a place to rant about debian, #debian or
anything/-one else. It is a support channel, although unofficial and
clearly marked as such.

I am not a debian guru yet, but I will try my best to help.

See you in ##debian :-)