Re: saslauthd? I can't seem to get it installed for postfix..

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
> If you really desperately need saslauthd, you will need Postfix 2 and
> SASL2.  You can get them for Woody from backports.org:

Too bad that someone, in a moment of utter *in*sanity, decided that postfix
2 from backports.org should *NOT* use SASL2.

Argh!  People, SASL1 needs to die already. If you are doing backports, link
the thing against SASL2, *please*!

  Henrique Holschuh